If it involves some kind of fibre chances are I've at least tried it. This blog follows my adventures in sewing, dying, weaving, spinning, knitting and the rest. The best way to learn is by doing, well actually from learning from other peoples' mistakes, but when that isn't available...
Please, learn from my escapades!

Tuesday 29 November 2011

baby surprise jacket

So the jacket looks really cute and I made a toque to go with it.  They don't know if it's going to be a boy or girl so it's in yellow.  I found some wooden buttons with a snowflake design on it.  I figure that's neutral enough and boy enough if need be.  I like the buttons.  I think I'll go and get more for myself ;-)
The neck hole looks really small, but I followed the instructions so I have no idea what went wrong.  I figure they'll just have to leave the top button undone.

No comments:

Post a Comment